Next version of "buildozer" is out.
Buildozer is a tool for simplifying transitive builds on modules with SNAPSHOT dependencies. It especially simplifies propagation of code changes from changed module(s) to those depending on them, while skipping builds of unaffected ones.
Changes since version 1.0.0-alpha-4
- FAILED modules are not rebuilt unless changed (or their dependencies changed)
- added command "doall" pretending that all modules have changed = full rebuild
- stanalone jar installer - fixed NPE in artifact downloading
- return nonzero exit code on failure
- log file and failure indicator stored in subdir of repository's installation target
- added option --version, both in standard and in xml format
- simplified the way of listing installed artifact of a module (not using special mojo on mvn commandline)
or contribute any other way - some hints are here.